“The 100 year old finish without the 100 year wait”. Creates a crusty, crackled, textured, peeling effect
- Start with a dry coat of Farmhouse Crackleize (Apply Crackleize per directions)
- With Farmhouse Chip Brush, Farmhouse Perlon Roller or Farmhouse Flex Trowel, apply Farmhouse Crusting Mix (the thinner applied, the smaller the crackle and the less crust will appear; the thicker the Farmhouse Crusting Mix, the larger the crackle and the more crusty texture will appear)
- When Farmhouse Crusting Mix starts to crackle (Approx. 5-10 minutes, will vary depending on temperature conditions), Using a dampened Farmhouse Sea Sponge Roller, roll lightly over random areas to off load Farmhouse Crusting Mix, Crackle and Crust will continue as it dries.
- Allow Farmhouse Rain Coat to dry 48 hours before placing outdoors
PLASTERED TEXTURED EFFECT
- To achieve texture only, no crackle or crust; start with a dry base coat of Farmhouse Paint, (no need for Farmhouse Crackleize), then using Farmhouse Trowel or brush, apply a coat of Farmhouse Crusting Mix with as much or as little texture desired and allow to completely dry
- We recommend using Farmhouse Antiquing Gel, (Apply per directions), over Farmhouse Crusting Mix, and then top coating with Farmhouse Clear Coat